INHERENT ACCEPTANCE of Terms and Conditions
SECTION A: General Terms and Conditions for VRAs
SECTION B: Refund or Return policy
SECTION C: Delivery policy
NOTIFICATION OF POLICY STATEMENT CHANGES
Accommodation: An individually owned rental property that is managed, serviced, operated and/or brokered by ComfortRentalsAruba.com.
ComfortRentalsAruba.com: The trade name of Blissful Management Services 17A, Inc., a real estate brokerage and property management firm duly formed and established in Oranjestad, Aruba and registered with the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry under number 42829.0. It is an affiliate of the Prestige Vacations Aruba/Prestige Realty, Inc. (N.V) group of companies, specifically for the offering and providing of vacation rental Accommodations and Services at non-beachfront locations.
Customer: A client of ComfortRentalsAruba.com/Prestige Realty, Inc. who is not staying in any Accommodation, thus who is acquiring a specific (non-accommodation) Service only.
Guest: The primary person within a group of persons, who is responsible for a reservation of an Accommodation made or being made with ComfortRentalsAruba.com.
Instant Quote: The display on our website (=ComfortRentalsAruba.com) of the guaranteed Total Amount payable by Guest for the reservation of an Accommodation. Important Note: Besides the rental rate, mandatory local taxes and accommodation-related fees, this website does NOT add any website-related booking fees or service charges to your Total Amount payable (contrary to various online booking engines such as HomeAway.com, Tripadvisor.com, VRBO.com, Airbnb.com, etc.).
Online Booking: The making of an instant reservation of an Accommodation – only possible after first having been displayed an Instant Quote – which instant reservation can be made by using the ‘Reserve It Now!’ feature within the Availability Calendar of any Accommodation on our website (=ComfortRentalsAruba.com).
Owner: The individual legal owner of a specific Accommodation.
Payment Schedule: An agreed series of payments with due dates for each payment whereby the total of all payments equals the Total Amount payable for a reservation. Our standard schedule of such payments is as follows: (a) 20% of the Total Amount is due upon reservation; (b) 30% of the Total Amount becomes due 45 days before arrival date or is due upon reservation if arrival is within 45 days; (c) 50% of the Total Amount becomes due 15 days before arrival date or is due upon reservation if arrival is within 15 days.
Prestige Realty, Inc. (N.V.): A real estate brokerage and property management firm duly formed and established in Oranjestad, Aruba and registered with the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry under number 25122.0. Its online presence is referred to as PrestigeRealtyNV.com or PrestigeRealtyAruba.com.
Reservation Deposit: The first amount payable by Guest in accordance with our standard Payment Schedule in order to secure the reservation of an Accommodation.
Reservation Confirmation: An email from ComfortRentalsAruba.com sent to Guest after a Reservation Deposit or full payment is made by such Guest, which email confirms the reservation of the chosen Accommodation, the arrival and departure dates of travel, the Total Amount payable by Guest to ComfortRentalsAruba.com, the payment method and the Payment Schedule (if any).
Reservation Payment Request: An email from ComfortRentalsAruba.com received and accepted by Guest prior to making any payment to ComfortRentalsAruba.com, which email specifies the chosen Accommodation, the arrival and departure dates of travel, the Total Amount payable by Guest to ComfortRentalsAruba.com, the payment method and the Payment Schedule (if any).
Service: A special, non-accommodation service that is provided by ComfortRentalsAruba.com or Prestige Realty, Inc.
Service Payment Request: An email or document from ComfortRentalsAruba.com or Prestige Realty, Inc. (N.V.) received and accepted by a Guest or Customer prior to making any payment, which email or document specifies the Service that is required with its conditions (if any), the Total Amount payable by Guest or Customer to ComfortRentalsAruba.com/Prestige Realty, Inc., the payment method and the Payment Schedule (if any).
Vacation Rental Agreement: A written agreement concerning a specific Accommodation that is accepted by Guest prior to making any payment to ComfortRentalsAruba.com, which agreement specifies the terms and conditions under which that specific Accommodation is rented to a Guest for a certain vacation or short term period.
INHERENT ACCEPTANCE OF OUR TERMS AND CONDITIONS.
By using our website to make a payment, Guest or Customer acknowledges to have read, understood and accepted our General Terms and Conditions for Vacation Rental Accommodations (VRAs) as specified here below, or as specified in and superseded by (a) a Vacation Rental Agreement signed by Guest for a specifically chosen Accommodation or (b) the conditions or document for the provision of a specific Service by us. If you have not yet received, reviewed or accepted these terms and conditions, please contact us prior to making any payment. A very few of our Accommodations are subject to its own Vacation Rental Agreement, which may contain some extra conditions that are unique to that Accommodation; only if this is the case for your specifically chosen Accommodation, we will inform you of and send you such written agreement separately via email for your review and approval signature, which should be returned to us via email or fax. Such written and signed agreement will only then supersede our here below stated general terms and conditions.
SECTION A: General Terms and Conditions for Vacation Rental Accommodations.
1. AGREEMENT: ComfortRentalsAruba.com (“COMFORT”, “we”, “us”), an agent for the Owner of the Accommodation, and Guest (“you”) agree as follows: Guest is an adult who is not less than 23 years of age and who will be an occupant of the chosen Accommodation (“Unit”) during the entire reserved period as indicated in the Reservation Confirmation. Other occupants will be family members, friends, responsible adults or children under direct adult supervision. The use of the premises will be denied to persons not falling within the foregoing categories or if the party count surpasses the stipulated maximum occupancy, and as a result, they would have to vacate the Accommodation without any refund. Any complaints from neighbors regarding excessive noise or other nuisances may be cause for immediate termination of the rental agreement and forfeiture of the guest’s security deposit and rents.
2. PAYMENT & SECURITY DEPOSIT: Payment is preferred through secure online credit card payment (either via our Online Booking feature or via a Payment Link emailed to Guest), bank wire transfer or any other form of a payment method offered by Guest’s chosen Third Party online booking engine, and is due upon reservation and/or as per our standard Payment Schedule, if any. If any other than the aforementioned form of payment methods or payment schedule is agreed with Guest, such must be separately agreed and accepted in writing by both parties. If secure online credit card payment via Online Booking is preferred by Guest, Guest must follow the instructions of the Instant Booking Payment page on our website to fulfill such payment online. If secure online credit card payment via Payment Link is preferred by Guest, Guest must follow the instructions of the online Payment Link provided by us via email to fulfill such payment online. If bank wire transfer is preferred by Guest, Guest will receive an email with our bank’s wire instructions to fulfill such payment through your bank. Your full payment or Reservation Deposit payment secures your reservation. Please read the cancellation policy in section 3 below. Upon his/her arrival at the Accommodation’s location, the Guest and cardholder will also be required to sign a credit card voucher, as a ‘Security Deposit’. For the Security Deposit only, COMFORT will take and hold Guest’s credit card information on file. Provided that real and personal property are in the same condition as when occupancy commenced and all terms of this agreement are met, Guest’s credit card on file will not be additionally charged. Guest is liable for all replacements and repairs that are outside what is considered normal wear and tear and Guest hereby authorizes COMFORT to charge the Guest’s credit card on file to cover said costs. If the cost of replacement, repairs and/or other Guest’s charges in accordance with this agreement exceeds the Guest’s credit card limit, Guest agrees to pay the difference to COMFORT. In the event of a dispute concerning a charge, arguments are to be heard in the jurisdiction where the Accommodation exists.
3. CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS: Cancellations and possible refunds are handled by COMFORT strictly in accordance with the stipulations included here below under Section B: Refund or Return Policy.
4. PETS: Pets are not allowed in, at, or around our rental properties. Absolutely no cats, birds, dogs or exotic animals are allowed in any areas of the premises.
5. SMOKING: Smoking is not allowed inside any of our rental properties. Smoking is however allowed on the balcony/terraces of our rental properties, or on the exterior areas of the complex.
6. CHECK-IN: Check-in time is 4:00 p.m. on your day of arrival. Keys will not be handed over with a balance owing or without a signed rental agreement. We request you to always call-in your expected arrival time, especially if you are going to be arriving late, in order for us to make appropriate check-in arrangements.
7. CHECK-OUT: Check-out time is 11:00 a.m. on your day of departure. A $50.00 fee will be charged for each 1/2 hour past the required checkout time, as we often have guests leaving and arriving the same day leaving the cleaning services a small amount of time to clean. $25.00 per item fee will be charged for each lost key. Each rental unit has a check-out procedure posted inside of the unit. Please read, and follow the check out directions prior to departure
8. CLEANING: The Accommodation will be inspected, sanitized and cleaned before your arrival, during the complimentary weekly cleaning, and after your departure. The weekly cleaning is included in your rental fee for all stays over 7 nights. YOU ARE REQUIRED to leave the Accommodation in the same general condition that you received it by making sure dishes are washed and put away, bed linens are stripped, used towels are put near washer/dryer and the unit is generally picked up and ready to be swept, mopped, dusted and sanitized. A guest has the option to request additional (more frequent) cleaning services at own cost, via the offices of COMFORT. If additional cleaning is required upon departure, appropriate expenses may be charged at the highest rate of $50.00 per hour, which includes professional freshening from undesired cigar/cigarette smoke or smell. REMEMBER NO SMOKING inside the Accommodation!
9. TELEPHONES & INTERNET SERVICE: Your Accommodation may or may not be equipped with a telephone to be used free of charge for local calls only. YOU MUST USE A CALLING CARD OR CALL COLLECT WHEN MAKING LONG DISTANCE TELEPHONE CALLS; alternatively, a rental mobile phone with much lower long-distance call rates can be arranged for the Guest. Should long-distance calls inadvertently be charged to the Owner of the Accommodation, Guest agrees to pay for calls plus a $25.00 processing fee and hereby authorizes COMFORT to charge such amount to Guest’s credit card on file pursuant to article 2 here above. Your unit is provided with free unlimited usage of broadband wireless internet service. COMFORT is not responsible for the operation or maintenance of DSL or other high-speed internet services but shall assist the Guest in the event of any malfunction.
10. WHAT WE SUPPLY: The Accommodation is, unless otherwise noted on our website, equipped and set up as a fully furnished property that will include bedspreads, linens, blankets, pillows, towels, beach towels, a fully equipped kitchen, TV, furnishings, portable beach chairs. A complimentary standard stock of paper products and certain guest supplies (toilet paper rolls, paper towel roll, foils, wraps, garbage bags, etc) are supplied by the Owner of the Accommodation, based on an average week’s use, which stock is not replenished if consumed. Guest is responsible for replacing stocked items for own use as they are consumed; the standard stock of guest supplies will be replenished by COMFORT only (a) in the event of a long stay (=longer than a week), during the weekly cleaning service, and (b) in the event the Guest requests and pays for additional or more frequent cleaning services, during such extra cleaning service. We may not have all the items you may be accustomed to having in your home. If there is a special type of item you are accustomed to using, please provide for those items by bringing them with you. Occupancy is based on sleeping capacity; each unit may not have ample dining/living room seating to match bed capacity. You should bring personal items such as bath soap, shampoo, and toiletries. Extra towels are always recommended for units with hot tubs or private pools.
11. LIABILITY: A code-lock safety box may be located inside the unit and may be used by the Guest free of charge. COMFORT does not assume any liability for loss, damage, or injury to persons or their personal property. Neither do we accept liability for any inconveniences arising from any temporary defects or stoppage in supply of water, gas, electricity, plumbing, telephone or ADSL. Nor will COMFORT accept liability for any loss, damage, or personal injury caused by weather/road conditions; off-premise inconveniences; natural disasters; epidemics or pandemics; acts of God; or any other reason beyond its control. NO REFUNDS WILL BE GIVEN FOR TOO MUCH RAIN OR LACK OF SUN.
12. HOT TUB OR POOL: Guest hereby acknowledges that if the Accommodation they have reserved includes a hot tub or swimming pool, the undersigned is fully aware that the hot tub/pool and surrounding floor can be dangerous; that the floor can be slippery when wet and that injury is likely to occur to anyone who is not careful. Guests should observe and adhere to all rules and policies as posted at the Accommodation. With full knowledge of the above facts and warnings, Guest accepts and assumes all risks involved in or related to the use of the hot tub or swimming pool and surrounding floor areas. Use of the private hot tub or swimming pool is for the exclusive use by the occupants of the thereto associated Accommodation, and may thus not be used without the Owner’s permission by other persons.
13. MAINTENANCE: COMFORT will diligently address maintenance issues as they occur. There is an associated risk of renting a single-family residence or condo, as each such Accommodation is unique in various ways (location, view, size, bedding, etc.) and cannot be easily replaced for another same Accommodation. If a maintenance issue occurs and is reported by Guest, that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and significantly affects the Guest’s stay, COMFORT reserves the right to at its discretion either refund the Guest for the proportional value of the remaining nights of the booked stay or relocate Guest to another comparable Accommodation if available and accepted by Guest.
14. OWNER ASSOCIATIONS: The Accommodation may be located within a resort or complex with common areas and facilities that are managed and controlled by a (Home) Owner Association. COMFORT, therefore, cannot warranty usage and availability of amenities provided through Owner Associations, including, but not limited to common pools, common outdoor hot tubs, clubhouses, tennis courts & equipment, sauna equipment, business center equipment, play center equipment, gym equipment, elevators, common BBQ facilities, common pool deck & beach facilities, etc. if any. For the upkeep of the integrity and harmony of the resort or complex, the Owner Association stipulates rules and regulations with regard to the use of common areas and facilities (through its Bylaws and its Articles of Association), which may be amended from time to time and which may include sanctions. Guest will receive a summary of these rules and regulations upon arrival, and shall at all times adhere to the stipulations included therein, or otherwise remain solely responsible and liable for the applicable sanctions.
15. EXPRESS INDEMNITY: The undersigned, for himself/herself, his/her heirs, assignors, executors and administrators, fully releases and discharges COMFORT and the Owner of the property from any and all claims, demands, and causes of action by reason of any injury or whatever nature which has or have occurred, or may occur to the undersigned, or any of his/her guests as a result of, or in connection with the occupancy of the Accommodation and agrees to hold COMFORT and Owner free and harmless of any claim or suit arising therefrom. In any action concerning the rights, duties or liabilities of the parties to this agreement, their principals, agents, successors or assignees, the prevailing party shall be entitled to recover reasonable attorney fees and costs.
16. ENTIRE CONTRACT: Time is of the essence. All prior agreements between COMFORT and Guest are incorporated in this Agreement, which constitutes the entire contract. It is intended as a final expression of the parties’ agreement, and may not be contradicted by evidence of any prior agreement or contemporaneous oral agreement. The parties further intend that this Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive statement of its terms and that no extrinsic evidence whatsoever may be introduced in any judicial or other proceedings, if any, involving this Agreement. Any provision of this Agreement that is held to be invalid shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision in this Agreement. The waiver of any breach shall not be construed as a continuing waiver of the same or any subsequent breach. This Agreement shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of Aruba. The Courts of First Instance in Aruba shall have sole jurisdiction over the parties and the place in which the Premises are located shall be the forum for any legal action brought in relation to this Agreement.
INHERENT ACCEPTANCE BY GUEST: By using this website to make a booking of an Accommodation with (and/or payment to) us, Guest confirms to have accepted our general terms and conditions above.
SECTION B: Refund or Return policy.
1. CANCELLATION OF AN ACCOMMODATION RESERVATION:
RESERVATIONS ARE CONSIDERED CONFIRMED WHEN THE GUEST’S PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD, THROUGH BANK WIRE TRANSFER OR VIA ANY OTHER PAYMENT METHOD, IS RECEIVED. A reservation may be canceled by COMFORT or Guest as follows:
(a) COMFORT may cancel a reservation ONLY in the event that Guest has chosen to pay according to a Payment Schedule and despite a previous reminder email Guest thereby fails to comply with payment within 48 hours after its due date. The Guest will then be emailed by COMFORT a 24-hour notice of cancellation, but nonetheless be given the opportunity to reverse the cancellation by still complying with the due payment within such 24 hours.
(b) A Guest may cancel a reservation at any moment in time. To cancel this reservation, Guest must send us a written notice of cancellation which should be RECEIVED BY COMFORT PREFERABLY MORE THAN 45 RESPECTIVELY 15 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN (=ARRIVAL) DATE.
If you have made payments fully in accordance with the specified and due-dated installments as per our standard Payment Schedule (see its definition in the glossary section above), then the applicable Cancellation Fee at any given moment equals all sums you have already paid under the Payment Schedule. Upon canceling a booked reservation in such case, Guest forfeits the sums already paid at that point and any not yet paid installment is waived by COMFORT.
A refund on already paid sums is due to Guest only when the already paid sums are greater than the applicable Cancellation Fee at that moment. Thus, a refund is due to Guest either when a Guest has made payments greater and/or earlier than the specified and due-dated installments as per our standard Payment Schedule, or when the Cancellation Fee is equal to 100% of the Total Amount of the booking and is mitigated as stipulated here below.
The Reservation Confirmation email from COMFORT specifies the final Total Amount payable for the reservation. Only if you have made payments on this Total Amount greater and/or earlier than the specified and due-dated installments as per our standard Payment Schedule, and depending on at which point in time your cancellation request is received, COMFORT will refund the sums you have paid less a Cancellation Fee equal to
(a) 20% of the Total Amount for cancellations received more than 45 days prior to check-in date; or
(b) 50% of the Total Amount for cancellations received between 45 and 15 days prior to check-in date; or
(c) 100% of the Total Amount for cancellations RECEIVED LESS THAN 15 DAYS PRIOR TO YOUR CHECK-IN DATE, meaning Guest will forfeit all sums paid unless this Cancellation Fee ‘c’ is mitigated as follows.
COMFORT will mitigate the latter Cancellation Fee ‘c’ to still provide a partial refund to the Guest, if COMFORT is able to re-book the Accommodation for someone else, for the same as or less than the Total Amount, for same as or shorter than the canceled booking’s period. In such case, COMFORT will
– determine the Total Re-Booked Amount, being the total value of all re-bookings for stays within the canceled booking’s period;
– issue a cash refund to the Guest equal to 50% of the so determined Total Re-Booked Amount.
Guest may consult the (constantly updated) online calendar of the Accommodation at any time to verify or – if needed – claim a mitigated Cancellation Fee ‘c’.
Considering the above cancellation and refund policy, COMFORT highly recommends Guest to seek and acquire a trip or travel insurance that covers the respective Cancellation Fee for an eventual cancellation of a booked reservation.
2. CANCELLATION OF A SERVICE:
A SERVICE IS CONSIDERED BOOKED WHEN THE GUEST’S OR CUSTOMER’S PAYMENT VIA CREDIT CARD OR THROUGH BANK WIRE TRANSFER, IS RECEIVED. To cancel a Service, a notice of cancellation MUST BE IN WRITING and received preferably prior to commencement of the provision of the service, or prior to COMFORT on behalf of Guest or Customer entering into any irreversible commitment with a third party for execution of the service. The booking document of the service will indicate the Total Amount payable for the service. COMFORT will refund the sums you have paid, less a cancellation fee equal to:
(a) 0% of the Total Amount for cancellations received prior to commencement of the provision of the Service, or prior to COMFORT on behalf of Guest or Customer entering into any irreversible commitment with a Third Party for the execution of the Service; or
(b) a percentage or part of the Total Amount equivalent to the Third Party’s cancellation fee for cancellations received after COMFORT has entered on behalf of Guest or Customer into an irreversible commitment with a Third Party for the execution of the Service; or
(c) 100% of the Total Amount for cancellations received after commencement or full provision of the Service.
SECTION C: Delivery policy.
1. COMFORT ACCOMMODATION WARRANTY: COMFORT warrants that the specific Accommodation as agreed with Guest in the Reservation Payment Request or Reservation Confirmation will be delivered to Guest at the time of arrival at the location, in accordance with the provided online and offline descriptions and photos of the Accommodation. All Accommodations provided by COMFORT must meet our standards of quality and cleanliness. However, there is an associated risk of renting a single-family residence or condo, as each such Accommodation is unique in various ways (location, view, size, bedding, etc.) and cannot be easily replaced for another same Accommodation. As unexpected maintenance issues may occur with any Accommodation anywhere in the world, COMFORT warrants to diligently address all maintenance issues reported by Guest as they may occur. If a maintenance issue occurs and is reported by Guest, that cannot be fixed in a reasonable amount of time, and significantly affects the Guest’s stay, COMFORT reserves the right to at its discretion either refund the Guest for the proportional value of the remaining nights of the booked stay or relocate Guest to another comparable Accommodation if available and accepted by Guest.
2. COMFORT SERVICE WARRANTY: COMFORT warrants that any service requested by Guest/Customer, if such service is within the portfolio of COMFORT, will be delivered with our high standards as agreed with Guest/Customer. All services provided by COMFORT must meet our standards of quality and efficiency. If a Service provided by COMFORT does not meet the expectations of the Guest/Customer, COMFORT reserves the right to at its discretion either refund the Guest/Customer for the proportional value of (the unsatisfactory part of) the Service or redo the Service to the full satisfaction of the Guest/Customer.
Some Services are only arranged on behalf of Guest/Customer by COMFORT but delivered by a Third Party service provider. COMFORT in such case warrants to has diligently selected Third-Party service providers with good performance and business practice. However, COMFORT cannot assume any liability for Services provided by Third Parties. If a Third Party service provider does not (fully) perform or execute the Service to the Guest/Customer and such is reported to us by Guest/Customer, COMFORT will fully assist Guest/Customer in his/her attempt to obtain a full or partial refund of paid sums from such Third Party service provider.
What is this policy?
This privacy statement describes how Blissful Management Services 17A, Inc. (“ComfortRentalsAruba.com”, “we”, “us”) collects and uses the Personal Information you willingly provide on our websites. It also describes how you can update such Personal Information when you deem necessary to do so. Personal Information is information about you, that is not otherwise available to the public, which you willingly provide to us in order to use and pay for our Accommodations or Services.
Collection and Use of Personal Information
In order to facilitate the operation of our sites and manage your account, we collect Personal Information from you. For paying Guests or Customers this information may include but is not limited to, your name, email address, credit card or debit card details, your zip code, your address, and phone number. In contact or emailed form, a customer may also fill in additional information like travel data, special needs, etc.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your payment on a reservation or service request.
- Send you a payment receipt and payment status confirmation.
- Respond to customer information, quotes, and service requests.
- Possibly send you a newsletter.
- Possibly send you marketing communications.
- Respond to your questions and concerns.
- Improve our website and marketing efforts.
- Conduct research and analysis.
Electronic and Web Browsing Information We Gather
As is true of most websites, we may automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type, browser settings, navigation through our site(s), referring/exit pages, and operating system. This information does not include Personal Information. We may use third-party tools and analytical services to gather and analyze this information.
If you incidentally receive such, you may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these emails, or you can contact us at [email protected]
We will not share your Personal Information with any third party without your explicit approval. We do not sell your Personal Information to third parties.
We may provide your Personal Information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as credit/debit card processing (credit card company, issuing bank, receiving bank, etc.), or companies offering customer service. These companies are authorized to use your Personal Information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your Personal Information as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena or similar legal process when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others, investigate fraud, or respond to a government request.
To protect against fraud and misuse of our website and services, we actively analyze payments, attempted payments, and use of the website to help us identify and block individuals suspected of misuse and/or fraudulent activity. We may use that information, in conjunction with our security partners and/or law enforcement to protect COMFORT’s business and systems, your Personal Information, and assist those we reasonably believe may have been victimized by such fraudulent use of the website. We may share data (including, but not limited to, suspect payment information, email addresses, IP addresses, etc.) with our payment processors, and law enforcement, in an effort to reduce fraud. You consent to the provision of this information (including keyword search data) for such investigative purposes.
Secure Online Payment Solutions Provider
Our website with its payment page is a PCI-DSS compliant credit card processing site with SSL certification (https://). We host and collect your billing information for the purpose of processing your payment only. We use an established payment gateway (First Atlantic Commerce, Ltd.) via SSL links to manage the processing of payments, refunds, and updates of credit card and debit card details and expiration dates. These payment gateways do not use this information for any other purpose. We do not store any credit card or debit card data on our servers or systems.
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
Links to Other Web Sites
Our website may include links to other websites whose privacy practices may differ from those of COMFORT. If you submit Personal Information to any of those sites, your information is governed by their privacy policies. We encourage you to carefully read the privacy policies of any website you visit.
When we collect Personal Information directly from you, we follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the Personal Information submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. We thus guarantee the protection of your Personal Information insofar as generally accepted industry standards provide for such. If you have any questions about security on our website, you can email us at [email protected]
As extra security for our Guests and Customers beyond the generally accepted industry standards, in order to make a payment via the payment page on our website, you must first have received and accepted (a) an Instant Quote before proceeding to Online Booking; (b) a Reservation Payment Request sent by us via email, in some cases including a unit-specific VACATION RENTAL AGREEMENT (which latter supersedes our above General Terms and Conditions for Vacation Rental Accommodations), or (c) a SERVICE PAYMENT REQUEST or DOCUMENT sent by us via email. By proceeding with Online Booking or by clicking on the Payment Link provided in our aforementioned emails, you will be redirected via your browser to our secure online payment page. Certain fields on the secure online payment page will be pre-populated with data from the Instant Quote or from any of the previously mentioned emails, agreement, or document. Please make sure once you are on our payment page that the first part of the URL in your browser reads: “https://ComfortRentalsAruba.com/…” . For your own protection, without previously receiving an Instant Quote from our website or an emailed payment link from us, you will not be able to process a payment via our payment page.
Additional Policy Information
NOTIFICATION OF POLICY STATEMENT CHANGES.
Effective Date of previous conditions and policies: March 7, 2020.
Effective Date of the above conditions and policies: August 4, 2020.
Change Note: On the latter effective date, material changes have been made to the previous conditions and policies, where a few new terms, conditions and/or definitions are introduced to better address situations involving the then ongoing global pandemic. Textual changes that are continuously made to improve the readability of our conditions and policies, which are not considered as material changes, can be made at any moment without notice.